Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are making their business dreams come true. We help small sellers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and superior customer care.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
In 2021, we doubled the company to 200 people and celebrated the fair employer of the year award. We have a healthy company culture, a meaningful product and the ambition to become an e-commerce leader in CEE. Do you want to be there with us and move Shoptet forward? In the role of Head of Customer Care, your key responsibility will be leading and representing the Customer Care department in Hungary.
Do you have a human approach towards leadership, and would like to grow in the e-commerce world? Do you enjoy developing strategies, improving processes and leading people? We are looking for someone who will take under their wings the customer care department in Shoptet HU.
What will be your agenda?
Processes and performance agenda:
- Establish a long-term strategic development of the Customer Care department in Hungary.
- Look for new opportunities to improve our customer care and further succeed in having satisfied customers and partners.
- You will closely cooperate with country manager, sales team and CCO:
- Co-creation local strategies with Country manager and CCO, therefore strong local knowledge and business acumen is necessary.
- Cooperation and locally launching global strategic projects originating in and outside of customer care.
- Responsibility for a part of customer journey, including specific parts of conversion rate, product onboarding and adoption, upsell and churn management.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions and constantly tailor and improve processes associated with our customer care, proactively collect feedback from our clients and present the results.
- Take ownership of improving KPIs (including CSAT); performance metrics; setting and fulfilling BAU operations, quality management, deliver business targets and keeping expected ROIs.
- Analyse statistics and complete accurate reports, set the base for data collection (close cooperation with data team).
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities, improve the effectiveness of the team and provide insight into the departments´ latest status and set an automatization of processes (in the service systems).
- Explore new initiatives and enhancement opportunities and apply the best applications and tools into practice.
- Keep track of the consultant´s negative feedback within the team and oversee a prompt crisis intervention.
- You will lead set of teams: Customer care and success, Customer onboarding and Partnership team.
- Set a long-term strategy for recruitment – close cooperation with the HR department during the recruitment process, communicate key and timely information about the team as well.
- Mentor and develop customer service consultants and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and establishing a personal development plan for them (qualifications, courses, talent acquisition, etc.).
- Keep track of individual team members´ well-being – collect feedback, establish self-development, keep track of team morale, suggest bonus rewards, organize teambuilding, and so on.
- Proven work experience (at least 3 years) as a Customer Care Manager or a Team Leader.
- You have a strong personal PR - you´ll be keeping relations with Partners, Customer community.
- Ability to keep up with IT trends and innovation, e-commerce experience is an advantage
- Ability to take ownership of projects and manage them.
- Hardworking and passionate individual with good problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Languages - Hungarian native and professional English, other language is an advantage
What can we offer?
We create an inspiring and challenging environment, and support people to be successful. Our focus is to provide the organization with a sustained competitive advantage to fulfill our great mission and vision.
- Great colleagues with experience from industry leading companies.
- A fast but human and friendly environment where teamwork really matters.
- Cool office in a very premium location.
- Growth-enhancing environment.
- Evolutionary purpose. Strong sense of purpose based on our strategy.
- Fair and transparent and a living organism company culture.
- Great community events - B-day, Teambuilding.
- Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free.
Sounds exciting? Here are some tips on where to find additional information.
We look forward to welcoming you on board! 🚀